Answered By: Reference Desk Last Updated: Jan 09, 2019 Views: 69
Answered By: Reference Desk
Last Updated: Jan 09, 2019 Views: 69
Printing in the Library
Why can't I print?
- Are you connected to the internet using a wired connection or the Eduroam wireless network?
- Are the Library printers installed on your computer? See the DTS printing page for help.
- If the printers are installed on your computer but say they are unavailable, try deleting and adding them again.
- Need more help? Stop by the circulation desk.
How do I change my print options?
- See links below for choosing mac and windows printing options.
Library Printing Capabilities
- Single or double-sided printing
- 8.5 x 11 or 11 x 17 paper size
- black and white only
- Color printers are available in the Beatty Print Center (3rd floor Beatty Hall)
Printers in the Library